- 182 year old iconic Western Australian brand
- Traditional yet dynamic, progressive and prestigious family owned organisation
- Terrific career opportunity
- Picturesque Swan Valley setting
- Multi award winning facilities
Founded in 1840 Sandalford Wines is one of Western Australia’s oldest, largest and most prestigious privately owned wineries. Sandalford is part of the family owned Prendiville Group (prendiville.com.au) and has 19 sister properties across 3 Australian states including the Brisbane Hotel, Tradewinds Hotel, Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Samphire Rottnest, Mangrove Hotel and Norfolk Hotel amongst others.
Sandalford’s Swan Valley Estate, 20 minutes drive from the Perth CBD, provides visitors with opportunities to have world class wine and wine tourism experiences at its new 250+ seat Dining and Bar operation (open 7 days for lunch and bar service throughout the day and dinner on weekends); weddings and corporate events in our multi room Function and Banqueting operations, Cellar Door visitation, Concert operations and other areas.