About the Company
Formally known as the Lands, Titles and Treasury buildings, the State Buildings are located in the historic heart of Perth CBD. Connecting three iconic heritage buildings into one vibrant cultural destination.
The hospitality precinct has become one of The City’s favourite meeting places presenting a variety of food and beverage offerings to include; Post, Wildflower, Petition Beer Corner, Petition Kitchen, Petition Wine Merchant and Long Chim.
COMO The Treasury offers 48 luxurious suites ranging from 50sqm to 120sqm. The hotel features two restaurants, a bar, private meeting and dining rooms, lounges, a library, spa, gym, and pool. Guests will receive exceptional service with a focus on individualized attention.
We are on the lookout for exceptional hospitality professionals to join our food and beverage team at Wildflower. Some of the key positions we are currently recruiting for include:
- Food and Beverage Attendants (Level 2 & 3)
If you have experience in any of these roles and are looking to join a passionate team delivering the highest standards of service, we would love to hear from you.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as;
- A culture based on values of passion, creativity and style
- Meals provided whilst on duty
- Collaborative environment and supportive culture
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Programs
- Discounts across all venue within the buildings
- Opportunity to work within an award winning venue and team