POST at COMO The Treasury
POST restaurant is seeking a full time Duty Manager to support and complement our management team. This is a fantastic opportunity to step up and bring your experience into a premium venue setting. Expectations would include, developing front of house staff, implementing operational procedures and ensuring a spectacular guest experience. This position would allow exposure to a variety of event spaces within the State Buildings and Cape Arid Room’s afternoon tea offering not to mention the general day to day service of Post restaurant. Closely connected through COMO The Treasury Hotel, Post also provides an in room dining service for hotel guests and a premium breakfast experience. This is a role with opportunity for growth with exposure to variety of different offerings to develop multiple skill sets.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Duty Manager your duties and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Implement, review and maintain Post’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with the continuous review, design and implementation of a unique sequence of service.
- Provide an excellent standard of service in line with the reputation of the venue.
- Provide ongoing support and training for the team.
- Lead by example through your organizational skills, ethos and attitude.
- Provide guidance and support to events within Post, the Postal Hall space and Cape Arid Rooms.
- Represent the venue in the best way possible.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as:
- A culture based on values of passion, creativity and style.
- Discounts across all venues within the State Buildings.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Staff rec room provided with meals, couches & entertainment.
- Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous supervisory and or management experience.
A strong hospitality background.
Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to deliver memorable experiences to every guest.
Obtained an RSA certificate and Approved Managers (preferred)