Are you an outgoing, engaging person with a passion for providing excellent customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team at the hotel. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our guests, so it is important that you have a friendly and professional demeanour.
You will be responsible for checking guests in and out, answering phone calls, and ensuring that all guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
If you have previous experience working in a hotel or customer service environment, that would be ideal. However, we are also willing to train the right candidate.
– Be available to work rotating roster and weekends
– Be familiar with the Microsoft suite of products
– Previous experience providing exceptional customer service
– Previous experience in accounting
– Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality
– Hotel Operations experience (preferred)
– Hospitality or related qualification (preferred)
– Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems (preferable RMS)
Training will be provided and requires the person to start immediately.
So if you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please apply today!
We can’t wait to meet you.
All C.V’s are welcome, please direct them to [email protected]