We are looking for a vibrant fun customer interactive casual staff to work a combination of front and back-of-house tasks in our vibrant new purpose-built restaurant in Subiaco. We are a vibrant and unique QSR that is quite different from the generic brands and have a strong focus on quality, handmade food sourced from local suppliers that is produced in-store daily. We are passionate about our processes and the amazing food that we create. We want you to bring your upbeat and bubbly personality on this journey too. People are a big part of our success and we encourage cleanliness, presentation, and fun as a big part of our recipe. You are driven, engaged, and have a strong customer focus. You have a thirst for knowledge and are willing to learn. We have great systems and simple proven training processes, so if you possess the below skills and have a charming optimistic attitude, we want to hear from you. We would love for you to be a part of our dynamic team to serve the best burgers and hand-crafted sides and milkshakes around.
Please apply for this position if you possess the below skills and attributes and are a team leader with the below tasks.
Tasks & responsibilities
· High level of customer service and awareness
· Available week days between 10am-2pm a must
· Maintain high-quality standards, and ensure all brand recipe recommendations are being maintained and followed
· Be hands-on and willing to learn new skills in your role
· Willing to work front of house in customer service and back of house, assisting kitchen staff with food preparation
· Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with team members and customers
· Reliability and flexibility to work around a rotating roster including nights and weekends
· A friendly and outgoing personality suited to the hospitality industry
· Immaculate grooming and presentation
Qualifications & experience
· Hold current or ability to obtain an RSA Certificate
· Work with consistency, cleanliness, impeccable organization, quality, and pride
· Have a positive and proactive attitude
· Be engaged and versatile, able to think fast on your feet and respond positively in dynamic situations
· Be results driven and target focused
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Confidence using point of sale systems and cash handling.
What is in it for you? Why do you want to work for us?
· Work with a progressive brand that strives for quality over quantity
· A brand that believes in making our product instore not buying it in pre-done
· A brand that supports local, and Australian made where possible
· Work for a brand that understands that you can have fun at work and serve a quality product doing it
· Be a part of a collaborative team
· Ongoing training and development opportunities with a national brand and ongoing local support and mentorship
· Rewarding and long-lasting career opportunities for those who show initiative
· We have a large growth plan for the region and many opportunities to expand in your role.
If you consider yourself the best fit for any of these roles, please click the ‘Apply’ button now.
*Due to the high volume of our business, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview