- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Progressive Organisation
- Work in a 5 star, CBD location
Located in the heart of the City, with 305 bedrooms the Duxton Hotel is the perfect 5 star Hotel specialising in Accommodation, Food & Beverage, and Conference & Events.
We are competitive and environmentally conscious, continuously refurbishing and keeping up with trends, in order to remain the market leader in terms of occupancy, profitability and guest experience. The Duxton Hotel promotes a healthy work/life balance and we are a strong team that works together for a common purpose to exceed all expectations.
We are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Attendant to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To serve food and beverage orders according to the established service sequences and procedures in both the Restaurant and Room Service Departments
- To provide a high standard of quality and speedy service
- To set tables for different meal periods and reset them during high turnovers
- To set Room Service trays as per operating procedures
- To prepare mise-en-place and perform side duties
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Availability to work a rotating roster, including shifts on weekends and Public Holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Australian Work Entitlements
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Workplace Banking Partnership Program
- Career Development Program
- Education Subsidy
- Uniform and Equipment Provided
- Preferred Accommodation and Food & Beverage Rates
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are applying for.
If you are interested in this position please click
Or if you would like further information please contact;
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
For more information about
Duxton Hotels International please visit: