To assist the daily operation of front-of-house bar and catering services with a major emphasis on providing a high standard of service befitting a prestige private golf club.
General assistance to immediate supervisor or management as directed
Creating a positive Clubhouse experience for members and guests, meeting the high standards of MLGC
The service of alcohol has met the club’s responsibilities under the liquor licensing act.
Facilities are presented to a high standard and remain compliant with all health and safety standards
Ensure that OH&S policies are maintained and adhered to at all times.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting members and guests
- Beverage service & knowledge (inc wines, beers, spirits, and coffee)
- Bar & table service for members and guests
- Glass collection
- Food service
- Setting for functions and seminars
- Cleaning and tidying of associated areas
- Current RSA certificate
- Covid 19 Hygiene Certificate
- Hospitality experience
To submit your application please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and availability to; [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.