· To assist the daily operation of front of house bar and catering services with a major emphasis on providing a high standard of service befitting a prestige private golf club.
General assistance to immediate supervisor or management as directed
Creating a positive Clubhouse experience for member and guests, meeting the high standards of MLGC
The service of alcohol has met the clubs responsibilities under the liquor licensing act.
Facilities presented to a high standard, and remain compliant with all health and safety standards
Ensure that OH&S policies are maintained and adhered to at all times.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting members and guests
- Beverage service & knowledge (inc wines, beers, spirits, coffee)
- Bar & table service for members and guests
- Glass collection
- Food service
- Setting for functions and seminars
- Cleaning and tidying of associated areas
- Current RSA certificate
- Covid 19 Hygiene Certificate
- Hospitality experience
To submit your application please forward your resume and cover letter detailing experience and availability to; [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.