The Beach House
The Beach House is a coastal bar perched atop the sand dunes of Eden Beach, Western Australia with unmatched views of the Indian Ocean. With a focus on woodfired cooking and a desire to bring something new to the northern suburbs of Perth, the venue is quickly becoming an iconic hospitality location in the area. Recent recognition includes:
- Eat Drink Design Awards ‘Best Restaurant’ – shortlisted
- Australian Interior Design ‘Best New Venue’ – shortlisted
- Australian Hotels Association ‘Best Contemporary Bar Menu’ – winner
- Wanneroo Business Association Awards ‘Visitor Experience’ – winner
- UrbanList Perth – ‘Top 10 Best Coastal Venues’
- Perth is OK – ‘Best Coastal Venues’
The team at The Beach House enjoy ocean views from the floor, a positive and supportive team culture, staff discounts, free parking and more. Every day offers something new with opportunity provided to work across various roles within the business if desired.
Hiring Position ~ Runner
Runners are responsible for delivering food and beverage to tables, clearing tables and other tasks to assist the front of house team. A positive attitude and ability to work with urgency is required to succeed in this role.
We pride ourselves on fostering a positive team culture at The Beach House and this is pivotal in our hiring process. All applicants for this role must:
- Have a positive, calm and customer focused attitude
- Be available to work nights and weekends
- Obtain a current RSA
- Have reliable means of transportation
For any questions please email [email protected]
The Beach House has recently expanded to include The Cubby House, a Pop Up Bar located in Eden Beach Foreshore Park. With this expansion, along with the growth of the venue comes the need for a larger team across multiple positions. If the role of Runner isn’t for you, you may be interested in our other positions. All advertisements are currently active on this jobs board.