West Perth is home to one of IHG’s fastest growing hotel brands, Holiday Inn. Located within walking distance to Kings Park, Holiday Inn West Perth is part of the former 1902 Walsh Family residence which sits at the front of the property as a destination restaurant, Julios Italian.
The Walsh Family residence was carefully restored on the exterior, celebrating a piece of Perth’s history. Julios sits at the front of the property as a destination restaurant, as are the two character-filled boardrooms.
Julios offers exciting ‘Live @ Julio’s’ nights and ‘Meet the Maker’ events, boutique coffee, a la carte breakfast, a casual lunch with colleagues during the week, or a relaxed dinner with friends and family. Our Head Chef has developed a delicious menu featuring a Italian Cicchetti menu, delicious pasta and a spread of hearty mains.
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy. Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn family.
Your day to day:
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be warm and welcoming, delivering a personal level of service to our customers at Julios Italian Restaurant.
This role is responsible for…
- Greeting and escorting customers to their table,
- Preparing beverages (hot, alcoholic and non-alcoholic),
- Serving food in a professional and timely manner,
- Highlighting promotions/daily specials to customers,
- Providing meal and/or beverage pairing recommendations upon request,
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the restaurant, and
- Working with and supporting your colleagues to offer a smooth service to our customers.
What we need from you:
The ideal candidate will…
- Have previous experience in a customer serving role,
- Be someone who genuinely loves to interact with a variety of different people,
- Have previous barista experience or have an interest in learning how to make coffees, and
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol.
A candidate must also…
- Be able to work across a 7-day rotating roster with wide availability, and
- Have the legal right to work in Australia.
What we offer:
We passionately believe that it’s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring hospitality to life for everyone.
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.