The Seasonal Brewing Co. in Maylands, is currently looking for a driven and focused new Bar / Functions Manager to join our amazing team.
We are a multi award winning venue, brewing our own beers on-site as well as offering excellent food and live music.
The position will be a full-time salaried role with both midweek and weekend shifts. A large portion of this role will be focused on the management of in-house functions, so experience in this area is a necessity.
We have a friendly, social and supportive team, and are looking for someone who will take on the role and help to expand the Brewpub side of the business. For the right person there is lots of room for growth and development.
Responsibilities will include:
· Running shifts as Duty Manager
· Functions – Management of diary / calendars, fielding all enquiries
· Execute all functions and events
· Liaise with Head Chef and Duty Managers
· Maintain a strong operational presence and take a hands-on approach.
· Lead, motivate, train and develop staff.
· Set up & pack down of events.
· Support Venue Manager with general admin.
The successful candidate will need to have:
· A current unrestricted Approved Manager’s Card
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or looking to step up
· Be a team player and strive to support and help the team grow and learn
· Have a great eye and attention to detail
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Experienced in venue operations and knowledge of food and beverage
· Availability on weekends and evenings
· Free meal during shift
· 40% staff discount, including across other venues in group
· Closed on Public Holidays
· Free parking
Salary of $70k per annum + super (reviewed after 3 months probation)
If you’re interested in the above role, please send an up to date resume and covering letter with a little about yourself to [email protected]