The Boundary Island Brewery has exceeded all expectations since opening in January. Our staff are the heart and soul of the brewery and we are looking for an exceptional leader who can help move the brewery and its staff to the next level. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who can help us continue this amazing level of growth and refine the operations of the Front of House.
The role will be focused on implementing policies and procedures to help streamline processes and the training and motivation of staff to maximise service levels whilst ensuring a positive environment. This is your chance to take the reins and put your stamp on this amazing venue.
The role will be hands on and will require a person that is intrinsically motivated to achieve the highest levels of service as well as ensure the best outcomes for the business.
Key duties include:
- Manage floor and bar staff to ensure a service delivery that caters to an exceptional experience
- Ensuring OHS & RSA standards are always met
- Upskilling and training and development of our team
- Problem solving
- Implementing policies & procedures
- Promote and maintain a consistent and high level of customer service through means of leading by example in a hands on capacity
- Overseeing the purchasing and receiving of stock and stocktake
- Managing the operations and maintenance of the venue
- Manage the venue’s social media platforms and implement strategies to grow our presence
What makes the Boundary the best place to be:
- No late nights (close at 9pm Sun-Thurs & 10pm Fri/Sat)
- Waterside venue with stunning views
- Easy car access
- No parking fees
- Located in Mandurah – winner of the Top Tourist Town award 2022
- Flexible hours
- Fun and vibrant team
Qualifications, experience & skill sets
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 3-5 year leadership and staff management
- Highly experienced in all areas of Front of House operations in a high volume, fast paced venue
- Current WA Approved Managers Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in POS systems and cash/eftpos handling/procedures
- Knowledge & love of craft beer
- Positive, enthusiastic and caring personality
- Skills in social media and marketing (this skill is negotiable for the right person)
We are proud of our team at Boundary Island Brewery and pride ourselves on hiring individuls for their amazing, positive and insipiring personalities and work ethic. If you believe you are the right fit and have the ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve great results, we would love to hear from you.
The role is full time and would require working weekends and evenings, however we offer flexability with hours to help achieve a work/life balance. We can also assist with short term accommodation if needed.
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected], or please, give me a call for a chat or for further information on 0407 887 360.