Naturaliste Charters is a Premium Whale Watching tour operator that is based in the South West, WA. Whilst we depart from multiple destinations throughout the year our office is based in Dunsborough.
We are looking to recruit an administrative super star that has a passion for the tourism industry to join our small front office team working 2-3 days per week (potentially more for the right candidate) and to fill in for annual leave as required.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Answering all enquiries from emails, phone calls, social media etc
– Processing reservations
– Liaising with the crew on the boat
– Assisting walk in guests
– Light cleaning duties in the office
– Content writing
– Ensuring passenger manifests are up to date and accurate
Required Skills and Experience
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Excellent phone manner
– Experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Software
– Social media experience including Instagram and Facebook
– To be bubbly, passionate, honest, reliable and keen to learn about our business
– A great team player with good communication skills
These skills are not required but would be highly regarded and could result in extra working days
– Marketing experience with the ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
– Content Creating
– Managing Google Adwords & SEO
– Website Development (WordPress)
– Graphic Design
What we can offer you
– A supportive friendly team within a positive working environment
– A nice working space on Dunn Bay Road, easy car parking and well-lit office
– Award Rates
– Flexibility in most circumstances!
Please note that you will be required to work every second Saturday so please do not apply if weekend work is not for you!