Talijancich Wines is seeking a Cellar Door Assistant to join our small team.
We’re looking for a bright, confident personality to provide wine tastings and customer service at our cellar door.
Enthusiasm for wine and the Swan Valley is required. This is a customer service-based role. Wine knowledge is an advantage, but training is provided. Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) is required.
The role would typically suit someone who is studying and wants weekend work.
In this role you will:
- Conduct wine tastings with individuals and tour groups
- Ensure cellar door cleanliness is maintained
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills. The position involves providing a unique and individual wine-tasting experience for each visitor.
- Confidence to host wine tastings for groups of up to 20 people.
- An interest in wine – knowledge is desirable, but not essential. The successful candidate will learn about wine tasting, the production of wines, and viticultural practices on the job.
This position is for Saturday, and holiday cover as required.
Candidates must be 18+ years old, have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
If you would like to join us in showcasing our unique range of wines to guests, please apply with your resume to [email protected]
The successful applicant will be required to commence work as soon as possible.