We are looking for dynamic passionate Kitchen Staff-Chefs,Cooks & Kitchen hands (full time/part time & casual). An exciting chance to be part of a new business opend Aussie Ribs bar & Grill restaurant, Located on Great eastern Highway Ascot.WA , with state-of-the-art interior and facilities. We have opportunities for both junior and senior roles chefs.
This amazing venue demands high standards of service for our visiting local and International guests.We are on a mission to continue to grow and provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience every time so it’s a role where your passion for the industry will shine.
About the position:
* Produce high quality dishes that follow the established menu and meet customer expectations
* Provide support to your Head Chef and peers in the kitchen.
* Your strengths will be quality of service, efficiency in task, good communication and operate effectively in a high pressure environment.
* Ensure hygiene and food safety standards are met and adhered to by all staff in all stages of food preparation
* Available Monday to Sunday for day and evening shifts.
* Exciting opening team with brand new kitchen
* The opportunity to further skills with new techniques
* Extensive career progression opportunities
* Negotiable working hours
* A fast paced and vibrant kitchen to learn and grow within
Skills and experience
* You will have experience in high volume restaurants
* You have a strong work ethic and are motivated to succeed
* Ability to learn, retain and reproduce recipes and menu items
* Quick and consistent with a demonstrated ability to multi task
* Ability to work under pressure and remain calm under adversity
* You are able to keep up in a fast-paced kitchen
* You have attention to detail, creativity, and a passion for food
* You are ready to grow within a dynamic team
If this is you then send your CV/Resume to us ([email protected]