The award-winning Hilton Garden Inn brand provides business and leisure guests upscale, affordable accommodations and unexpected amenities for an experience that is ‘Simply on Another Level.’ The Hilton Garden Inn Promise affirms the brand’s goal to make each guest’s stay better and brighter.
What will I be doing?
Finance Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany you will be responsible for:
· Ensure that the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels. The balance sheets must be regularly reviewed and reconciliations performed on all accounts.
· Ensure proper permits and licenses have been obtained for such matters as importation, currency transfers and hotel operations (bars, licensing etc.) for all properties.
· Work with the team to drive financial and guest results and lead by example, demonstrating co-operation, sharing of knowledge and providing support to colleagues in the pursuit of Departmental and Hotel goals.
· Complete the pay run each fortnight in a timely and accurate manner and take interest in the profitability of the Hotel in relation to payroll expenses.
· Assume full responsibility for all decisions relating to maximizing revenue opportunities ensuring appropriate personnel are involved where necessary so as not to lose any business prospect.
· Take responsibility for the safekeeping and updating of all leases and contracts, which may affect the financial status of the hotel. Maintains an accurate and up to date contract register.
· Conducting payroll and productivity analysis
· Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures. Financial reporting and control to be an area of continuous review and development with the aim of maximising both impact and efficiency.
· Prepare financial reports
.What are we looking for?
Strong teamwork skills
Willingness to assist other wherever possible
Experience in working with all Microsoft systems
Experience in working with hotel applications, such as Micros
Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
As a Hilton team member, you can expect to receive:
Comprehensive training and support for your new role
Team member only discount global Hilton room rates
Discounts of up to 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
Career development planning opportunities