Our Wedding and Events department at Black Brewing Co. is soon to enter an exceptional busy wedding/event season and we are on the hunt for two supervisors to assist the Wedding & Events Coordinator.
A little bit about Black Brewing Co.
Black Brewing Co is one of Margaret River’s most stylish and adaptable wedding ceremony and reception venues. Perched on the edge of a beautiful dam, Black Brewing Co boasts gorgeous ceremony locations including our very own Private Island! Only to be complimented with our beautiful Reception space, with stunning fireplaces, gorgeous views and unique interiors. Black Brewing Co is home to our bold craft beers and Dune Distilling Co. both inspired by the Margaret River Region in Western Australia.
A little bit about the role..
Our team coordinates events, weddings and corporate functions and work to the highest standards to create effortlessly seamless experiences for our guests and clients!
This role will offer up to 20 hours per week. These roles are primarily afternoon & night work, and do involve a degree of physical labour, such as moving tables & chairs etc.
Your hours will prioritise event shifts but may be supplemented with Restaurant or Cellar Door hours on quieter event weeks.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- RSA/ AHA Covid Hygiene Cert / Approved Manager Cert
- Supervisor experience in hospitality. Previous wedding/event experience will be looked upon favourably but not essential.
- The ability to be able to manage staff to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Overseeing set-ups and pack-downs.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Comfortable handling money and able to process tills and close the venue at the end of a night.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent in running food service and dietaries.
- Reliable, professional and have a happy and positive attitude.
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport.
- Available to work nights on Friday and Saturdays as needed and the occasional weekday event.