Do you enjoy the outdoors; hiking, riding, paddling or camping? Do you have basic knowledge of Dwellingup and surrounds (including the Murray Valley Mountain Bike Trails and the Murray River within Lane Poole Reserve)? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Are you organised, self-motivated, and friendly with excellent communication skills?
We are seeking someone to join our ever-expanding Adventure Tourism business as the Tours Desk and Sales/Retail Assistant. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting customers within our retail space, offering advice on products available,
- Selling tours and equipment hire including bikes, canoes, kayaks and rafts,
- Offering assistance to customers who have general questions of Dwellingup and the surrounding area,
- Liaising with the Equipment Manager to organise delivery of equipment,
- Completing basic admin duties including answering telephone calls.
On the job training will be provided. The position will begin as casual, with an opportunity for permanent part-time for the right candidate. Typical working week will be 16-30 hours. Candidates must be available to work some weekends and school holidays and provide a Police Clearance on request.