Assistant Manager – Become an Integral Part of Whitfords Brewing Company
Are you passionate about the world of craft beer, exceptional cuisine, and creating memorable experiences for guests? If so, Whitfords Brewing Company (WBC) wants you to be a part of our exceptional team!
Whitfords Brewing Company is not just a venue; it’s an experience! Situated in The Westfield Whitfords City Entertainment Hub, we are dedicated to celebrating the art of craft beer and delivering outstanding culinary delights. Our mission is to craft unforgettable moments that keep our cherished patrons coming back for more.
Why Choose WBC:
Part of a Renowned Hospitality Group: WBC is proudly part of a renowned hospitality group with an extensive presence across North and South Perth. When you join us, you become part of a family that values excellence.
Cultivating a Positive Culture: We believe in fostering a culture of positivity and passion among our team. At WBC, you’ll thrive in an environment that encourages personal and professional growth, creativity, and unwavering support.
Boost Your Hospitality Career: We’re committed to propelling your hospitality career to new heights. You’ll receive the tools, training, and opportunities you need to succeed and excel in the industry.
About The Role
As the Assistant Manager, you will report directly to the Venue Manager and Assistant Venue Manager and be responsible for key outcomes, including:
- Leading, mentoring, and training Supervisors and Front of House team
- Delivery of consistent high-quality service, product, and atmosphere
- Shift management and cash control
- Stock control, ordering and accounts receivable
- Venue compliance with regulations
- Developing & improving customer experience, promotions, and event
What You’ll Bring
- Enthusiasm, Passion and Drive
- Dedication to delivering outstanding service
- Leadership qualities that inspire and motivates your team
- Experience in Hospitality
- Flexible availability
Benefits we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Excellent team environment
- Supportive and inclusive culture
Enhanced understanding of Brewery procedures
Free staff meals
- Free underground parking
We recognise and appreciate the unique experiences, skills, and cultural backgrounds that each of our employees bring to the table.
Our goal is to find someone who is eager to grow with us and contribute to our success.
Please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply” tab or via our careers website https://bit.ly/WBC-am2