The Westin Perth Hotel is a rejuvenating haven with luxury accommodation and 5-star amenities, located dynamic city center location. The Westin Perth provides a refreshing location for mindful meetings or inspiring events.
The hotel is made up of 368 guest rooms – including 10 Club Suites, 8 Westin Suites, 5 Executive Suites and 1 Presidential Suite as well as 2,300 square meters of versatile event space; they are all equipped with cutting-edge technology, allowing guests to host grand functions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Food & Beverage Executive to support our Food & Beverage Operations team. You will be responsible for internal communication between departments within the hotel, coordinating F&B promotions, maintain menu collateral as well as you will support our Director of Food & Beverage with reports, data analysis, purchase orders/requests and calendar management.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, email or mail for Garum restaurant and Haven Lounge.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate time and outlet. Verify availability of outlet.
- Explain concepts of outlets and offering as well as cancellation policies to callers/mailers. Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about the outlets and offerings.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation systems (online and manual).
- Indicate special reservation types (e.g., complimentary, employee discounts, special events) by inputting the correct information into the reservation systems.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns
- Develop and maintain strong and profitable relations with new and returning clients.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer or mail, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Manage and be responsible for the online reservation system, Sevenrooms
- Create Event Orders containing all details for each event in Garum or Haven
- Assist in managing the Micros editing system, EMC
- Assist where necessary front of house in either Haven or Garum for peak service periods
You will have:
- Proven experience in administration or event planning advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage multiple clients at one time
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience with Opera PMS and Reservations systems highly regarded.
- Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms & food and beverage
- World class learning and development platforms and opportunities.
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
- EAP programs available
Apply within Now!
Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Westin, we are committed to empowering guests to regain control and enhance their well-being when they need it most while traveling, ensuring they can be the best version of themselves. To achieve the brand mission of becoming the preeminent wellness brand in hospitality, we need passionate and engaged associates to bring the brand’s unique programming to life. We want our associates to embrace their own well-being practices both on and off property. You are the ideal Westin candidate if you are passionate; you are active and take pride in how you maintain your well-being; you are optimistic; you are adventurous. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing globalteam, and become the best version of you.