The Westin Perth is looking for our next Service Express Agent (SXP Agent) who is the heart of the hotel by being the connection between guests and all of the hotel departments.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels, and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 8,000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 130 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The more you travel, the more your well-being can get left behind. But there’s a place that doesn’t come with that compromise. Join the team at The Westin Perth, enhance your senses, and find your balance with our signature wellness programs. With a focus on Eat, Sleep, and Move Well, we have designed guest experiences that enhance wellness on the road. Discover a place where you’re given a choice, not just to get up, but to rise.
Rise with Westin Perth
The Westin Perth is a luxury retreat, perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. A rejuvenating haven with luxury accommodation, 5-star amenities, and a dynamic City Centre location.
As an SXP Agent, your duties will include:
- Assisting with all guest enquiries and directing internal and external phone calls.
- May process food & beverage orders, answer questions on menu selection, and record transactions in the point-of-sale system
- Create guest moments and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been resolved to their satisfaction
- Maintaining guest accounts
- Taking reservations when required
- The check-in and check-out of hotel guests if required
- Ensuring that all guests feel welcome and comfortable whenever they have contact with the Front Office Department.
- Creating a welcoming impression as an ambassador for the hotel at all times will be of utmost importance.
Skills & Experience:
Your skills and experience will include:
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and software packages
- Competent with OPERA Software or similar
- Passion for delivering energetic customer service
- Positive attitude and an electric personality
- Articulate and confident in the English language
- To have the ability to smile on the phone
- Passionate about a career in hospitality management
What you will enjoy
Marriott’s “Life. With the Works”, offers a portfolio of benefits so you can experience greater freedom to redefine a work-life balance that meets your needs. With more leave, more benefits, and more perks. Including:
- Parental leave, Birthday leave, and Long service leave portability across all 30 Marriott Brands
- Travel & stay benefits including eligibility into our Bonvoy loyalty program
- Incentive, recognition, and well-being programs
- Excellent career growth and learning opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
Other types of contracts may be considered for the right candidate.
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.