An opportunity has become available for an Event Coordinator within the Event Operations Department. This role is responsible for managing the front-of-house (FOH) department and front-of-house staff for events held at RAC Arena.
- Assist with thday-to-dayay Event Operations Administration which may include the following: Liaison with event hirers and Promoters, Event Operations Plans, distribution of Event Calendars
- Promote a customer-focused culture by displaying a positive attitude and exceeding patron and client expectations in a proactive and timely manner
- Ensure that all FOH staff estimate costings are kept within budget and assist in creating cost estimates when necessary
- Coordinate with the Scheduling Rostering Officer the Events FOH rosters for the departments’ pool of frontline casual staff
- Respond to patron complaints and feedback when received
- Assist in the recruitment, training, development performance management of FOH Event Staff
- Have 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role or within a similar venue environment
- Have effective communication across all levels, both written and verbal
- Develop effective relationships with team members, including other departments, to achieve RAC Arena’s goals and objectives
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Have leadership capabilities to empower, motivate and engage staff
- The newly created contract is open to suit Perth’s best candidate. This may mean full-time, part-time or casual
Applicants are encouraged to apply by providing a cover letter outlining how they meet the above criteria and their preferred working schedule. Applications will be shortlisted immediately. Interviews may be held during and outside of regular working business hours.
RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia. Located in the heart of the Perth CBD, we play host to the world’s best live music, sport, family, and comedy.
Since opening our doors in 2012, the Arena has attracted the world’s greatest entertainers including The Rolling Stones, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Jerry Seinfeld. Home of the Perth Wildcats, West Coast Fever and United Cup, we’re never far from the on-court action.
We work with an understanding that it’s the team behind the venue that makes it one of the best in the biz. We value a proactive, approachable, accountable team, who collaborates on making memorable experiences for the people of WA.
About ASM Global
RAC Arena is proudly managed by ASM Global, on behalf of VenuesWest. ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management—delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, performing arts venues, and convention and exhibition centers, including McCormick Place Chicago; Moscone Center San Francisco; ICC Sydney Australia; Olympia London; Shenzhen World China; and P&J Live in Aberdeen, U.K. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. asmglobal.com
As a proud ASM Global venue, we invite you to Imagine What We Can Do Together and apply today!