Suitably qualified applicants will be invited to attend an interview session. We look forward to speaking with you soon
About the role
Kitchen stewards are responsible for the cleanliness and organisation of the kitchen and dishes, as well as assisting the chefs in food preparation and function/event set. Your Job responsibilities will be
- Keep food preparation areas clean
- Clean kitchen equipment and appliances
- Clean benchtops, floors, ovens and ranges
- Assist with food preparation (as needed)
- Wash dishes, pots and utensils
- Ensure working areas are kept clear
- Throw trash out
- Assist with function set ups and pack downs
We are looking for people that have had some experience with commercial dishwashers, handling strong chemicals and are able to work well as a team.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Pleasant, cooperative nature
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Chemical handling
- Long black pants and enclosed black shoes (preferably steel caps)
- Food Handler Certificate (SITXFSA001)
- COVID Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Training
- National Police Clearance and proof of identity that meets the 100 points
About the venue
RAC Arena is WA’s home of live entertainment, music and sports. Since opening, our 15,000 seat venue has hosted many famous superstars, including Prince, The Killers, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran, KISS, Celine Dion and Katy Perry. RAC Arena has also given our sporting favourites an opportunity to thrive and excel. The venue has previously hosted the Hopman Cup with record attendance and stellar players, such as Roger Federer, and Serena and Venus Williams. The Perth Wildcats have scaled new heights on and off the court by regularly playing in front of more than 12,000 people, transforming the CBD into a sea of red during their home games.
About the company
ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres and performing arts venues. ASM Global Asia Pacific operates a network of venues in locations including Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Newcastle, Christchurch, Kuala Lumpur, China, Hong Kong, and the UAE.
Working in the venue and event industry means supporting the delivery of events across our event calendar. This means that weekend, evening and public holiday work will be required.