About the Role
The Shire of Esperance is looking for an enthusiastic person to oversee the operation of the Esperance Overflow Camp Ground. The role involves working with a team of Camp Hosts to provide excellent customer service to visitors as well as ensuring all facilities are maintained, cleaned and operational throughout the tourist season.
In this position you will:
– Manage rosters of Camp Hosts and oversee operations of the camp ground
– Collect fees and allocate camp sites
– Work with cleaners to provide a high standard facility
This role is fixed term and the successful applicant must be available from end-October to April/May including over Christmas, New Year and Easter holiday periods. Hours are varied depending on demand and will include weekends and public holidays.
To thrive in this role, you will need:
– Previous experience in camp ground or caravan park operations
– Well developed public relations and customer service skills
– Senior First Aid and Working With Childrens Check
Salary: $33.08 per hour
The successful candidate may also be paid penalty rates for out of work hours.
The Shire of Esperance offers outstanding work-life balance opportunities for permanent employees including:
– 5 weeks annual leave per year (or pro-rata if working part time)
– Minimum of 11% superannuation employer contribution
– Superannuation co-contribution offered to a maximum of 5%
– Free membership to the Bay of Isles Leisure Centre (pool and gym)
– Flexible work arrangements
– Uniform allowance
– Employee wellness initiatives including Employee Assistance Program, skin checks and flu vaccinations
– Active Social Club activities
Applications must be made via the Shire of Esperance online recruitment portal on the website at https://www.esperance.wa.gov.au/current-vacancies and include a current Resume and a Cover Letter.
Further details are available in the Position Description, also found on the website, or contact Human Resources on 08 9071 0660.
The Shire of Esperance is an Equal Opportunity Employer