Your day to day
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for…
- Working across multiple food and beverage operations – restaurant and bars, and room service.
- Preparing and serving food and drinks to high standards, while highlighting promotions to guests and maximising up-selling opportunities.
- Ensuring the security and proper storage of food and beverage products & equipment, and replenishing supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimising waste.
- Working with and supporting your colleagues to offer seamless service to our guests.
- Looking after your outlet – keeping it clean and tidy, clearing glasses, food and other items in a professional manner.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will…
- Over 1 years proven experience in working in a busy and modern restaurant or bar.
- Exceptional customer service skills and have a high ability to interact with guests & colleagues.
- Be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Have an eye for detail and be an enthusiastic and approachable person who is motivated to take ownership and consistently deliver a unique guest experience.
- Have beverage knowledge of wines, beers and spirits.
- Be able to work well in a team environment and support the wider team success.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible with their availability – for example either early mornings, evenings/ nights, weekends and public holiday shifts.
A candidate must also…
- Have the legal right to work in Australia without limitation or restrictions.
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification.
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform supplied
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers
- Most importantly, your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of leave entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud of our venues and we know you will be too.