Your day to day
As an integral member of the hotels overnight team, on a weekly basis you will be rostered to cover the ‘days off’ for the Night Manager and the Night Guest Service Agent. This means you will flex between their roles and responsibilities. At all times, this role will be a key contact for our guests and will ensure that our outstanding service is provided regardless of the time of day.
You will respond promptly to guest requests and work collaboratively with various teams across the hotel to ensure guests’ needs, comfort and satisfaction are met.
You will work closely with our set procedures by undertaking the night audit process and monitoring the Hotels security overnight, whilst attending to any guest related operations such as late check-ins, check-outs & general queries. You’ll play a key role in the delivery of our superior branded guest service experience and will respond to guest needs and issues as they arise.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the hotel guests overnight and communicating with Hotel Senior Leadership Team in the event of any serious emergency, security or health & safety matter.
- This role is rostered from 11pm to 7am, for four shifts per week. And 3pm to 11pm, for one shift per week.
- Anytime the Night Auditor is the Acting Night Manager, higher duties are paid.
What we need from you
For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 1 year previous experience working in a Hotel or overnight customer service role, with a proven ability to provide an exceptional guest/customer experience.
- Excellent customer relations, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Prior experience with Opera property management system.
- Approved Managers license is advantageous.
- Professional standard of personal presentation, fitting of a luxury brand.
- The ability to work overnight shifts (11pm – 7am), including on weekends and public holidays.
- Unlimited and unrestricted working rights for working in Australia.
Great opportunity for an experienced hotel Guest Service Agent looking for their next role!
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Free CBD carparking for overnight shifts
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform supplied
- Paid birthday leave – hip hip hooray!
- Paid parental leave
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers – to help your salary/wage go further
- Most importantly, your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of leave entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud to be InterContinental Perth City Centre and proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.