Key duties include –
– Handle all functions and group reservations from the first point of enquiry to post event follow up.
– Receive, direct and act upon all incoming phone calls across the venue.
– Drive sales and convert enquiries.
– Host site inspections
– Provide quotes for client events inclusive of corporate and social
– Prepare event orders and communicate the relevant information to the venue inclusive of Head Chef’s, Licensee and Managers on Duty
– Attend on site, meet and greet the client and execute the functions and events when necessary
– Collaborate with the Licensees and Head Chefs to ensure smooth and accurate function delivery
– Be onsite and hands on for key calendar event days eg burns night & private functions.
– Ensure all events/functions adhere to strict health, safety and security procedures
– Manage, lead, educate and motivate your direct report
– Work closely with your supporting departments and peers, venue licensees, Head Chefs and Managers on Duty along with front of house teams and the Kitchen brigades
– Provide guidance to front of house staff when assisting in the delivery of events
– Attend required meetings and present relevant sales and function data
Your experience and characteristics include –
– Hold experience at Management level
– Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service to create satisfaction and engagement
– Have strong attention to detail with the solid ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage conflicting demands
– Is self-motivated and an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
– A team player that is able to work autonomously
– Experience with booking software systems, Function Tracker and Open table
– Be available to work across evenings and weekends when required as aligned to booked functions/events
– Hold excellent product knowledge and experience across food and beverage including craft beer
– Have a current RSA
– Have the right to work in Australia
– Be organised, motivated and experienced in fast paced environments
Computer literate (pc’s)
This is a full time salaried position. Immediate start available.
Must be able to provide a current clear police check, security checks and submit reference contacts.
If you meet the above criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.