Full Time Duty Manager at Bailey Brewing Co.
- Join the Bailey Brewing team at a brewery in Swan Valley’s backyard
- This position would suit passionate Food and Beverage professionals that love hospitality and want to come along on this exciting journey with us
- Full time position
About the Company & Venue
Bailey Brewing Co. was founded by brothers Steven and Daniel Bailey and their father Geoff.
The venue features a state-of-the-art brewery, 245 – capacity tavern, nature playground, and much more.
Located on the intersection of Park Street and West Swan Road and nestled within the picturesque native bushland of Henley Brook, Bailey Brewing Co. will deliver a relaxed rural family experience within 30 minutes of Perth City.
Bailey Brewing Co. is a hard-working fast paced hospitality environment where we all act as one interconnected team. We encourage workplace bonding, constant interaction and communication, progressive ideas, and workplace transparency. Our workplace is a supportive network of co-workers who function on open communication principals.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will be required to have:
- Approved Managers Card
- Solid bar experience
- Solid front of house experience
- Experience in managing staff
- Ability to work under pressure and experience working in fast paced environments
- Focused on exceptional customer service and maintaining the high set service standards
- Experience with P.O.S.
- Takes pride in his/her appearance and will maintain a high standard of grooming
- Valid WA RSA certificate
- Our ideal candidates will have a hands on approach, be self-driven and most importantly a team player,
Due to the nature of the business it is essential the potential candidates are flexible with working hours. Our core business is providing the best customer service to our clients and this role is essential in setting the scene for exceptional customer service. Our venue operates 6 days per week, Tuesday to Friday from 11am until 10pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am to 10pm.
The successful candidates will be required to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts, including on weekends depending on scheduled structured rosters, functions and events.
- Opportunity to work and grow within the business
- Constant support and relevant training by senior management staff
- Full Time Position