RedSands Campers is a family run 4WD Camper hire company built on 20 years of touring experience, knowledge and passion for the great outdoors and we are currently looking for a cleaner to work alongside our Broome Depot Manager.
Our vision is to provide premium quality 4WD campers, so that clients may experience their ultimate Australian self-drive adventure. From the first interaction with clients, we aim to be no ordinary camper hire company. RedSands Campers is all about quality. This includes quality service, advice and products.
About this opportunity
We require a casual cleaner to work in our Broome depot during the busy season, with ongoing work offered to the right applicants. You will be working alongside our full time depot manager in Broome, and the rest of our team will be working in different depots and locations all across Australia. We expect the hours to frequently range between 20 – 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday and can be flexible to suit personal schedules.
The ideal candidate would be able to work until the end of our season in October.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible all-rounder and will be required to assist in the turnaround of vehicles. The role may evolve, with additional career prospects for the right person.
What would be expected of you
· Clean our 4WD Campers and Land Cruiser Prado’s to the highest standard
· Wash and press linen from the campers and restock
· General cleaning of vehicle accessories and quality checks according to RedSands high quality standards
· Interact with our Broome suppliers and clients in a courteous manner
*Please note a reasonable level of physical fitness is required to climb into the roof top tents on our campers, so please be aware if this before you apply.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit a full CV and a cover letter outlining how you would fit into the team.
What knowledge and skills you would need to be successful:
· Attention to detail
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
· Unrestricted current Drivers Licence
· Excellent time management skills
· Work in a high-pressure environment
· Manage own work by having systems in place to identify priorities and schedule work to achieve these outcomes
· Be a team player
Applications with a covering letter will also be accepted via email: