Crowne Plaza Perth is located in the heartland of beautiful Perth, Western Australia with picturesque Langley Park at the hotel doorstep. An upscale riverside hotel with spectacular views of the city’s iconic Swan River and just minutes from the Perth CBD, Crowne Plaza Perth is in the ultimate location.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travelers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your Day to Day
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, no day will be the same as you will be trained to work across our various F&B areas. Whether you are serving up drinks in the bar, working a busy weekend breakfast or looking after a function in our Stirling rooms you will always create a warm & genuine guest experience.
If you are Barista or Mixologist, we would love to hear from you!
What we require:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred, but if you have a keen interest in a career in Hospitality, we’d love to hear from you.
- Literate and tech-savvy – You will need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic math’s and computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
- Look smart – adhere to personal grooming and hygiene standards
- Fitness – you’ll be on your feet most of the day with bending and kneeling. Sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull objects like furniture, crates and kegs up to 23 kg – we have the equipment to support you
- A team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workloads, as well as assist in supporting the team with other duties as required
- Flexibility to work a 24/7 rotating roster – nights, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You must meet the legal requirements to work in Australia
- Valid Western Australian RSA
What we offer:
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.