Clancy’s Fish Pub Canning Bridge is seeking a skilled and motivated chef to work all sections of a busy kitchen.
Our Pub is situated near the Swan River just over the Canning Bridge We serve quality restaurant style food, specialise in craft beers and local wines and always have some thing on the go
We are seeking an individual who:
· Has had experience working in a busy kitchen
· Ability to prepare present dishes quickly and consistently
· Ability to work in all sections of the kitchen including cold larder, grill, pans and fryer work
· Be able to work under the guidance of the Head Chef, but to work autonomously when required.
· Have good organisational, communication and time management skills
· Be self-motivated and happy to work in a team environment
The successful candidate in return will receive:
· A secure, long term job opportunity
· 40 hour working week
· The opportunity to work in a busy, family owned Pub with a great team of people
· Immediate work placement
· Attractive remuneration package.
· Personal and Professional growth opportunity
Sponsorship opportunity available to the right candidate
Please forward your resume via email [email protected]