We are looking for passionate hospitality stars to join our team at DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge.
Join Hilton and you’ll have more than just a job, you’ll have an exciting career and be part of a community who are passionate about hospitality! At our core, we are a business of people serving people. DoubleTree by Hilton is an honoured member of Hilton’s portfolio, and is united in Hilton’s mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by positively impacting the lives of our guests, team members, owners, and the communities in which work and live!
About the Role:
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc
Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer account
Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
- A Bartender serving DoubleTree brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Previous food hygiene experience,
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
- Triple dose vaccination
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Applicants must not have visa restrictions limited to less than 12 months
- Applicants will only be considered for the role if they demonstrate the availability to work varying shifts, including nights, weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
Culture & Benefits:
Our amazing team members are at the heart of what we do! As a DoubleTree by team member, you can expect to receive:
Competitive hourly wages, uniform, and duty meals,
Access to our team member-exclusive travel program, offering discounted room rates at our properties globally and generous discounts on food and beverage,
Long term career development planning and opportunities, and
An investment in your well-being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most