We are on the lookout for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to join us at The Cambridge.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of our F&B operations, commencing with management of the existing Ivanhoe Restaurant and Bar, with a view to management of our new facilities including a two-storey restaurant and function centre, pool bar and the introduction of room service.
This is a hands-on position, reporting to the General Manager, and is responsible for managing people, budgets, guest satisfaction and will be a vital part of The Cambridge team as we redevelop our existing site and grow our business.
Tasks will include:
- F&B staff employment, management and training/mentoring.
- Management of all aspects of F&B services including ordering, stock control, menu development, the reduction of waste, revenue and reporting in line with budget.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene standards are implemented.
- Provision of a high-level of customer service and satisfaction.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Demonstrated experience within the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated budget management experience.
- To have an excellent eye for attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of statutory requirements regarding food and beverage operations.
- To have general knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Experience with H&L POS and RMS preferred.
- To be reliable and a self-starter.