Fantastic opportunity assisting the F&B Manager in our Clients highly regarded Club in South Perth
You will assist in the delivery of a beverage and event product mix that is quality-driven whilst maintaining positive financial returns. You will be required to ensure the implementation of a best practice working environment so the club can grow the food, beverage and event business whilst delivering excellent service to our members and their guests
• Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the food and beverage sections within the club
• Stock and inventory control.
• Implementing and overseeing training requirements of F&B FOH team.
• Ensuring staff fulfill the requirements of their job description.
• Enhance the quality of service to Members and guests.
• Conduction opening, closing and security of the Club’s food and beverage departments.
• Representative for events, working event as the F&B supervisor.
• Report to the F&B Manager
• Take responsibility for meeting budgets
• Attend regular staff meetings with F&B Manager and Head Chef
• Attend meetings with kitchen staff
• Prepare for and conduct F&B FOH staff meetings
• Supervise and monitor the performance and duties of the F&B FOH staff
• Provide constant leadership, advice, and feedback
• Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching
• Identify priority duties and ensure timely completion.
• Participate in training programs as provided.
• Ensure the F&B FOH team standards of grooming and appearance are maintained.
• Continually train, assist F&B FOH team in the application of their duties.
• Rostering of staff, for approval by F&B Manager, in a cost-effective manner within the budget
• Maintain stock levels and monitor stock requisitions.
• Be actively involved with the count of the monthly stocktake under the direction of the F&B Manager.
• Maintain barista skills at a high standard.
• Maintain and continue to develop services standards and procedures for the delivery of high standard food, beverage, and event services.
• Continually update food and beverage product knowledge
• Sign off on Beverage invoices are as per purchase order, and club procedures for goods inwards
• Assist in the planning and implementation of innovative ideas for menus both food and beverage.