We are looking for a passionate Chef to assist in the development and opening of an exciting new venue in Subiaco.
Our client’s business is thriving and expanding in multiple directions, so this is a really exciting time to join a hospitality group who encourage their staff to be creative whilst striving for excellence in a fun working environment!
We are looking for an experienced Chef to work alongside our client’s senior management team in the lead up to opening their latest – think high-end, restaurant style – venue.
This is your chance to be involved in the pre-opening phase and beyond, from creating an inspired menu showcasing high quality and imaginative dishes, to setting up your new kitchen, hiring your opening team, leading them to success on opening night and beyond in a luxurious new venue.
We are looking for a Chef with:
- The passion and energy required to work in a fast-paced quality venue
- A comprehensive Sous Chef or Head Chef background
- Strong interpersonal, management and time management skills
- The highest standards in kitchen hygiene, OHS & Food Safety Procedures
- The ability to lead by example and follow through with ideas
- The ability to train, mentor and bring out the best in your team
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- A passion for modern food techniques and menu development
- Proven track record of tight cost controls, including food, labour and waste
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive salary package + retention bonus structure
- The chance to join a highly regarded locally owned business
- Supportive and forward-thinking Director and senior leadership team
- The chance to take complete ownership of the kitchen & make it your own
- Career progression opportunities