Club InterContinental introduces a new level of service in our hotel. From making your restaurant reservation while being chauffeur-driven from the airport, to providing breakfast, drinks and canapés in our exclusive Club InterContinental lounge. Team members aim beyond the obvious, turning our attention to thoughtful touches and pleasant surprises. Our dedicated Club InterContinental team are on hand to provide guests with attentive, personal service.
Due to re-opening after 2 years, we are looking for a Club InterContinental Teamleader to join our charming, confident and internationally minded team who knows how to exceed guest expectations.
Your day to day
As Club InterContinental Teamleader you would be responsible for responding to guest needs promptly; resolving any issues that may arise; serving food and beverages, supervising and supporting Club Attendants; conducting daily departmental briefings and providing input for regular team meetings.
You will also play an integral part in leading and developing the team through on-boarding, training and development.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the hotel guests and communicating with Hotel Senior Leadership Team in the event of any serious emergency, security or health & safety matter.
What we need from you
For this role, we’re looking for someone who:
- At least 1 years’ experience in an environment focussed on guest service within a luxury brand and will have experience in motivating others
- You’ll be an approachable person and have a real passion for providing connecting and seamless service to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Dynamic, vibrant, confident and professional personality.
- At least a basic knowledge of a hotel property management system such as Opera.
- Excellent customer relations, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and willingness to manage multiple tasks, conflicting deadlines and varying guest situations.
- Professional standard of personal presentation, fitting of a luxury brand.
All candidates must also:
- Ongoing availability to work rostered anytime between 6am and 10pm, including, weekends and public holidays, and
- Unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Australia.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
APPLY HERE: CLUB LOUNGE TEAMLEADER