The Bell / Concierge Department is responsible for the smooth coordination and supervision of the guest arrival and departure experience, and acts as welcome and farewell representatives of the Hotel. We are looking for a full time Concierge to join our charming, confident and internationally minded team who knows how to exceed guest expectations.
Your day to day
As a Concierge, you’ll coordinate any of our guests needs, including assisting with pre-stay communication and transportation requirements as well as connecting guests with their room and hotel facilities once they arrive. As the external face of the hotel, you’ll also be the brand ambassador and develop great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The most important part of creating memorable experiences for our guests will be sharing your insider knowledge of Perth and Western Australia as a destination.
You will also use this knowledge to lead, inspire, motivate and manage the day-today tasks of the Bell Attendants on shift, whilst ensuring they are up to date with what is happening around Perth and ready to assist our guests. We’re expecting someone who champions the InterContinental Luxury Fundamental Service Behaviours each and every shift.
What we need from you
Are you refined, personable, knowledgeable, proactive, meticulous & curious?
The successful Concierge candidate will need to demonstrate these behaviors every day, whilst having a working knowledge of hotel property management systems such as Opera. The ideal candidate will also have similar Bell / Concierge / Front Office experience in an luxury environment focused on attentive guest service.
All candidates must:
- have in depth knowledge of Perth and the surrounding areas
- have ongoing availability to work rostered across 7 days a week including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and public holidays, and
- have unrestricted manual drivers license
- have unrestricted and unlimited working rights for Australia.
- be willing and able to meet the WA Government’s requirements for working in a hospitality premises including be double-dose vaccinated and be up to date with their booster.
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Paid birthday leave – hip hip hooray!
- Paid parental leave
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform supplied
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers
- Most importantly, your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of leave entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.