Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Guest Services Agent ready to take the next step in their career, or for an experienced Front Office Supervisor to bring their existing skills and experience to a new property.
Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments, Kununurra’s only 4.5 Self-Contained Accommodation is a multi award winning, 80 apartment resort with a strong reputation for offering excellent service and high standards of deluxe accommodation in The Kimberley.
The property is part of the HMC Group which also includes The PumpHouse Restaurant, Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, Aviair, HeliSpirit, Helicopter Flying Academy, and Nexus Airlines.
About the role:
Reporting to the Freshwater Manager, our new Front Office Supervisor will be a true team player, with a sharp eye for detail and commitment to ensuring the highest standards of customer service and revenue management.
You will be professional, efficient, and customer focussed with highly developed computer literacy, and natural leadership capabilities.
You will also have an adventurous spirit and desire to explore one of Australia’s most spectacular regions – The Kimberley. We are ideally seeking a long term candidate.
- A minimum of two years Front Office experience in a 4 or 5 star establishment
Self-motivated with a positive outlook and ability to foster a strong, collaborative team culture. Ability to prioritise and delegate in a busy working environment
- High level of attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills and safety-first mindset
- Understanding of the Hospitality Award requirements around rostering, meal breaks etc
- Experience or ability to deliver training and lead a team to excel
- Hold a current “C” Class Driver’s Licence
- Strong computer literacy including Word, Excel and ability to master industry specific systems
- Hold a current First Aid (desirable)
- Adaptable to change and ability to manage the 24 hour operation of the property
- Cultural competency or awareness
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to play a key role in an established well managed 4.5 star resort within an award-winning tourism and hospitality company comprising Aviair, Helispirit, PumpHouse Restaurant, Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, Kimberley Experiences, the Australian Helicopter Academy, and Nexus Airlines
- Group discounts and benefits
- Personal development opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive company
- A great team environment
- Initial housing support
- Flexible rostering arrangements within reason
- Salary Sacrifice / salary packaging benefits (including remote area housing benefits)
The successful candidate will need to complete a satisfactory National Police Check and Drug and Alcohol Test prior to commencement.
We are also currently seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor, and Guest Services Agent.
How to Apply:
If you think that this is the right role for you, please click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant qualifications and experience.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position.
Please be advised only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.