Leewin Estate Winery Restaurant
Seeking Chef De Partie
Leeuwin Estate’s acclaimed restaurant maintains the food philosophy of combining exceptional seasonal West Australian produce, focusing on flavour, texture, and aromas, with current and museum release Leeuwin Estate wines.
We are currently seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our dynamic kitchen team.
Employees at Leeuwin Estate enjoy:
- Above-award rates of pay, with plenty of hours available.
- Continuous on-the-job training and mentorship.
- An excellent work-life balance. We are open for lunch service and occasional events in the evening.
- A stunning location, a mere 4km from the Margaret River township.
- Working alongside a friendly team in a family-owned and operated business.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous strong culinary experience.
- Experience in an upmarket and busy restaurant environment.
- Modern food knowledge.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Flexibility to work weekends and very occasional night shifts.
This position is being offered on either a full-time or casual basis, per the applicant’s preference, and is available for immediate commencement.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Leeuwin Estate Head Chef, Dan Gedge – [email protected]
Phone – 9759 0000
Leeuwin Estate – PO Box 240, Margaret River, 6285
Please apply via e-mail.