LEEUWIN ESTATE WINERY RESTAURANT
SEEKING QUALIFIED CHEFS OF ALL LEVELS
Leeuwin Estate’s acclaimed restaurant maintains the food philosophy of combining exceptional seasonal West Australian produce, focusing on flavour, texture and aromas, with current and museum release Leeuwin Estate wines.
We are currently seeking applications from qualified chefs of all levels to join our dynamic kitchen team.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Previous strong culinary experience.
- Experience in an upmarket and busy restaurant environment.
- Modern food knowledge.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Flexibility to work weekends and very occasional night shifts.
Employees at Leeuwin Estate enjoy:
- Above-award rates of pay, with plenty of hours available.
- Continuous on-the-job training and mentorship.
- An excellent work-life balance. We are open for lunch service, with only occasional events in the evening.
- A stunning location, a mere 4km south from the Margaret River township.
- Working alongside a friendly team in a family owned and operated business.
- Positions are being offered on either a full time, part time or casual basis, per the applicants preference. All roles are available for immediate commencement.
To apply to join our kitchen team, please email your CV to Leeuwin Estate Head Chef, Dan Gedge – [email protected]
Phone – 9759 0000
Leeuwin Estate – PO Box 240, Margaret River, 6285
Please apply via e-mail.