ABOUT THE DAM
The Dam Denmark is an exciting new venue creating a new level of hospitality within The Great Southern region in Western Australia.
We are excited to bring seasonal, local Australian produce to life in a diverse menu that complements our unique bar by Cannabis Botanical Distillery.
Situated on Raintree estate; an 880 acre working farm producing black angus beef, commercial hemp, truffles and marron, our venue is set to offer a gourmet farm to table experience in the near future.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced chef/chef de partie/cook/kitchen hand/BOH staff, or experience in a similar role. You will possess strong communication skills, enjoy new challenges and be a motivated self-starter.
- Well rounded experience at a CDP level preferably in an A la carte setting, & functions setting for our production kitchen.
- Qualification in Commercial Cookery (minimum Cert III)
- Strong planning, organisation, leadership and execution skills
- Commitment to high quality food preparation, presentation and hygiene standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to respond to new initiatives, changing conditions and shifting priorities
- Ability to lead and motivate others to achieve results
- Sound decision making skills
- Strong team player
- Practice quality and cost control measures
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food, and providing high levels of customer service within the hospitality industry.
The right candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, professional with a strong attention to detail
- Thrive working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Be well presented, punctual and reliable
WHAT WE OFFER
The Dam Denmark is part of the bigger Raintree corporation; focused on providing experiences to highlight the incredible nature and produce from the region through global export marketing.
A position within the Raintree family is a dynamic one with endless possibilities and opportunities to further develop your skill set.
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates
- Work-life balance with only two evening services per week
- A secure and structured working environment
- The potential for career advancement
- Working alongside other like-minded industry professionals for a top regional restaurant
- Accommodation for the right applicant may be provided
If you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting new role for your career development, or a lifestyle change, we encourage you to apply!