The Colony at Mandoon Estate – Now Hiring Housekeeping Room Attendants & Public Area Cleaners!
Mandoon Estate (Mandoon) is a state-of-the-art winery & tourism establishment in the Swan Valley, & continues to demonstrate itself as a leading tourist destination business at the core celebrating the strong historical links to the local aborigines & the first settlers of the region which stretch beyond the cellar door through experiences, branding, gourmet food & beverage & spectacular surroundings. Mandoon proudly opened its doors on 15 September 2014 & has gone from strength to strength.
We opened onsite boutique accommodation, The Colony, on our property in December 2017 to complement our venue offerings.
Stable daytime hours, fast paced, staff discounts & no two days the same!
This is your chance to be involved in the Swan Valley’s hottest estate/hotel venue located in Caversham.
Mandoon Estate is looking for dedicated & hard working staff to work in the following areas:
Housekeeping (guest rooms)
Hotel Public Areas
Other back of house duties (as directed)
We are looking for the BEST housekeepers & cleaners with a spirit of cooperation, stable work history, high levels of physical fitness, a professional & supportive attitude & own transport.
In order to be successful in gaining employment with Mandoon Estate, you will:
• Have a confident personality with the ability to work productively as part of a team & autonomously
• Have a passion for the Hospitality & Tourism industry
• Have good availability on weekends & throughout the week (MIN 4-6 hour shift length daily)
• Have a current National Police Certificate
• Have digital proof of COVID-19 Full Vaccination
• Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to get the job done to superior cleaning & presentation standards in all aspects of in-room & public area cleaning, in a fast paced boutique hotel environment
• Must have own transport for prompt 9:30am starts daily
• Share in a passion for Food, Wine & Beer
• Take pride in your own personal grooming & presentation, as well as the standard of your individual room cleans
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
• Excellent & transparent communication
• Be a highly motivated team player with the ability to focus & manage your time effectively
• Must be able to work with the established & dynamic hotel management team to ensure the continued success of the venue as a whole
What we offer you:
Opportunity to grow & develop your career
Establish yourself in a new dynamic venue
Regular daytime working hours
A fun working environment in a beautiful natural outdoor bush land setting on the banks of the Swan River
Staff benefits & F&B discounts
Free on-site parking
Ongoing support & training
A chance to be & demonstrate your best
If you are a passionate, committed individual & would like to be a part of our small village of makers, doers & delighters that strive to create perfect days, then APPLY NOW!
Only those who meet the above strict criteria will be shortlisted. Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!