It’s no accident that we’ve been warming the hearts of our customers for over 50 years! Great coffee, handmade cakes, the best sausage rolls, delicious sandwiches, welcoming service and a fantastic team are the ingredients to our success!
About the job
As a talented Cafe Manager you will lead and prepare your team to success!
- Motivate, support and manage a team of all ages
- Build rapport with your team and customers
- Uphold Miss Maud’s proven policies and procedures to ensure service, presentation and cleanliness standards are exceptional
- Manage the business financials
- Work with the executive manager to grow the profitability of the cafe
- No two days are the same! This isn’t office work; you’ll enjoy a wide range of tasks and responsibilities by being hands on supporting your tea
What we look for?
- A passion for customer service
- A “roll your sleeves up” attitude
- Somebody that can think on their feet and has previous team leadership experience
- A motivated team player with a keen interest to inspire others to learn and develop
- Ability to manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Have a minimum of 2 years of cafe/ restaurant management experience