With 278 stylishly comfortable rooms, Four Points Perth is a home away from home for business and leisure travellers alike. We’re in a great location opposite the Perth Arena and close to the Northbridge entertainment and dining district.
At the heart of our thriving Culinary Department is our Head Chef and his team who are passionate about creating mouth-watering food for our guests – they work hard and have fun doing it! And we’re looking for a high-energy Demi Chef to join us.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience gained from working in a similar role preferably 4-5 star Hotel kitchen
- Strong food safety knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Passion for food and aspirations to grow your culinary career
- Available to work on a rotating roster including AM/PM and weekend shifts
- You must have existing work entitlements for employment in Australia.
What you will enjoy:
- Fun, social team with a contagious passion for people
- The opportunity to grow your culinary career with the biggest Travel company in the world, Marriott International with unlimited learning and development opportunities
- ”Life with the Works” Marriott International’s portfolio of benefits (flexible working, parental leave, enhanced superannuation and more!)
- Paid Birthday off
- Industry benefits (hotel and restaurants discounts etc.), dry cleaning & more!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
If you can imagine reaching your potential with Four Points Perth, then please apply via email at [email protected] attaching your current resume and a cover letter.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.