– Want to have your days to yourself and work in the evenings? We have a job for you!
– Prefer to work early mornings so you have your evenings free? We have a job for you!
– Want to build your skills and experience working in a 5 star luxury resort? We have a job for you!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Chefs / Cooks & Kitchen Hands to join our talented and fun kitchen team. We can provide flexibility with shifts and can offer Casual, Part Time or Full Time positions. We are a very busy operation, catering for onsite Guests as well as many conferences, events and weddings so there are always plenty of hours on offer.
Our restaurant ‘Other Side of the Moon’ is headed up by our extremely talented Executive Chef, Rob Siolo. We provide a buffet breakfast and an a la carte service for lunch and dinner. We feature a modern Australian inspired menu focusing on the very best local seasonal produce.
– A great attitude and a sense of humour.
– Ability to give and take instruction.
– Strong time management skills.
– Genuine passion to grow in your career & develop your skills.
– Well versed in HACCP.
– A great person to work with who is reliable and level headed.
We provide ongoing training and continually promote career opportunities within our resort and the wider Accor Hotel Group. As an Accor employee you will be entitled to generous staff benefits including discounted staff meals, access to Accor hotel accommodation discounts, health insurance benefits and much more.
If you’re cool as a cucumber under pressure with a passion for training & developing, please apply now!