We currently have an opening for a full time Wine Club Manager.
Based in the Swan Valley, this is your chance to work with one of Australia’s most awarded wineries, sharing your passion and growing with a dedicated team.
This role overseas the daily operation of the Sandalford Wine Club and is responsible for managing the sales and marketing programs for the Club, as well as developing and overseeing a promotional calendar that encompasses digital, direct and loyalty marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the Sandalford Cellar Door, Winemaker and Management teams you will be enthusiastic, tech-savvy, have a can-do attitude.
You should be comfortable speaking with customers on the phone or in person and have established customer relationship management skills.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and hard working individual who has significant previous hands-on experience and proven sales results as Wine Club Manager or Assistant Wine Club Manager.
YOU WILL BE ALIGNED WITH OUR VISION BY DEMONSTRATING:
- Exceptional Customer Service is at the heart of everything you do – ensuring all operations are in line for smooth service and a memorable customer experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Wine Club management
- Manage and drive customer engagement strategies and acquisition and retention programs, working closely on new and exciting initiatives alongside the Management Team
- Ability to develop and execute strategic marketing plans based on Sandalford’s objectives focusing on profitability, and consumer acquisition and retention
- Implement and manage profitable subscription wine club offerings
- Leverage data collected through POS/Web to execute sales strategies via email, phone and mail campaigns to generate incremental sales
- The ability to prepare financial reporting for the Executive Team showing performance of operations with detailed analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Management of all aspects of wine club member customer service
- Developing new ideas to keep in contact and encourage positive relationships with club members through special offers and promotions
- Partner with the winemakers on new releases, developing and executing the sales strategy to wine club members meeting the sales goals
- Oversee planning, organizing and execution of club release and member loyalty events
- Works closely with cellar door staff to maximize opportunities to acquire consumers for wine club programs
- Interact with cellar door staff and consumers to ensure effective communications of brand programs and benefits
- Engage in communications with wine club members (phone calls and emails)
- Oversees product inventories and the staging of wines for club shipments; ensures adequate stock is available to satisfy consumer demand
- Oversee the processing of wine orders/wine shipments in a timely manner
- Monitor the subscription status for wine club members
- Develop newsletters, (EDM’s), special offers and customer service scripts
- Oversee the updating of the online store with new release wines, sale specials, promotions, inventory; processes of online orders as needed
- Careful management of the financial performance of operations versus budget
- Have confidence and professionalism to lead, inspire and motivate the team with great leadership skills and ability to drive the team to achieve desired results
- Strong acumen in cost control, budget and forecast
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to analyse, interpret and plan effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A positive and respectful management style
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Strong organizational skills with clear focus on quality and standards
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- To be successful you will not only have outstanding hospitality passion, talent and skills, but the ability to run a department in a multi-department operation and work closely together with other department heads and not as a silo.
Additionally, you will have an eye for detail, display calmness under pressure, have natural leadership abilities, excellent people skills and a genuine want, drive and ability to help take Sandalford’s Wine Club operations to a level unrivaled elsewhere.
Be a brand ambassador for Sandalford Wines in all aspects of your role.
To be the person chosen for this role you will possess:
- Wine industry experience
- Sales and customer service experience – friendly, enthusiastic nature, and enjoy working with the public
- A passion for wine, and preferably hold knowledge and experience in the Swan Valley and Margaret River region(s)
- Excellent communication skills with a clear calm manner, comfortable talking on the phone and in person
- Highly motivated with the ability to sell premium wine products
- A positive proactive leader who can connect with people at all levels to drive a positive team culture
- Australian Drivers licence and RSA