About the role…
Perth’s award-winning hospitality group Sneakers & Jeans – whose portfolio includes Caballitos, The Flour Factory, Hadiqa, Pirate Life Perth, TOMA & Varnish on King – are on the hunt for a Group Office Admin to join their Tribe.
With a keen interest in hospitality & passion for Customer Service, you’re an organised, enthusiastic, and passionate human with innovative ideas who enjoys working in a vibrant team within the fast-paced, ever evolving Perth hospitality industry.
Reporting to the S&J General Manager you’ll be the Groups’ official Director of First Impressions – with room for growth, ownership & progression for the right candidate!
With minimum 12 months experience in a similar role, it’s likely you’re the right person working for one of Perth’s leading hospitality operators:
Key skill requirements for this role…
- Strong administration skills and high capability in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication, attention to detail & multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage event, Restaurant & group bookings of varying complexity, across multiple, eclectic venues
- A strong team player; contributing to, supporting & assisting co-workers
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with high work volume & sense of urgency
- Natural & friendly phone manner
- Experience within the Hospitality industry advantageous
What do we offer…
This role provides the opportunity to work in a vibrant team for nationally respected hospitality operator, Sneakers & Jeans – brought to you by hospitality legends Andy Freeman and Lachlan Howarth. Recently named ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2020 Business News RISE Awards and scooping ‘Hospitality Operator of the Year’ at the AHA Awards for two consecutive years (2019 & 2020), all eyes are on S&J right now.
This is a great opportunity for a hospitality professional seeking a role within a company committed to the development of their employees and the prioritisation of a positive staff culture. You’ll benefit from a full-time position in a fun, energetic and award-winning Events team –and have the opportunity to grow as we grow, with some delicious staff benefits, including the acclaimed S&J staff wellness program; S&J top-up.
We urge you to find out a little more about us and our portfolio before applying. Check out our website and socials!
Send us a cover letter addressing your skills & experience along with your resume & salary expectations.