Go Cultural is currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator who is passionate about cultural preservation and the sustainability of Aboriginal Heritage. The position is Parttime- 4 days per week for 12 months with the possibility of ongoing permanency.
The successful candidate will demonstrate capabilities in the following areas:
· Strong computer literacy, with a sound knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
· Proactive with the ability to self-manage
· Work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multitask simultaneously with different deadlines.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Confidentiality and discretion
· Familiarity with posting to social media platforms, i.e. Instagram and Facebook
· Empathy and understanding of Aboriginal Culture
· Located in Perth
· Qualification in Tourism and Hospitality
· 12 months of experience working or training in Tourism and Hospitality
· Demonstrated experience working closely with Indigenous communities.
· Demonstrated experience with booking platforms and accounting systems.
You will be directly responsible for duties such as:
· Diary management and reporting to Directors.
· Monitoring email enquiries daily and responding to incoming phone calls.
· Preparing and sending invoices to customers via Xero.
· Confirming all bookings via the Rezdy program and payment process followed.
· Collect organisation mail from the business mailbox at Subiaco Post Office, as required.
· Participate in team meetings, providing the team with booking operation updates.
Training benefits and opportunities:
· Attending and representing Go Cultural at tourism Industry events.
· Training provided for operational programs, and social media.
· Daily learning of Aboriginal Cultural heritage, language, and practices.
· Opportunity to attend Cultural tours and assist Tour guides on the road.
· Some interstate and regional travel may be required.
Grade 7-8, Amusement, Events and Recreation Award [MA000080] 2022
How to Apply:
If this opportunity is for you, please outline why you are the most suitable candidate for this role and send your resume to Lisa Hindmarsh at [email protected].