Karratha International Hotel is the premier dining and accommodation venue in the North West’s first city. Part of the family-owned and operated Prendiville Group of venues, we pride ourselves on the quality and excellence of our service.
A great opportunity exists for a dedicated and hands-on Duty Manager to assist in the running of daily shifts within our busy multi-faceted venue.
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager this role will involve weekend and evening work.
- Opening and closing of the venue across departments
- Till reconciliation
- Supervision of staff and staff training
- Running of functions, conferences, and events
- Fortnightly shifts operating the DM hotel phone
- Maintaining appropriate wage costs
- Contributing to new bar, restaurant, and functions offerings
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Current RSA
- A WA-approved manager license
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and implement solutions
What we offer:
- Regular and personalised training and career development across all aspects of the industry
- Opportunity to establish yourself in a strong, dynamic, and historic venue
- We are offering free accommodation/utilities/duty meal/reimbursement of travel costs for relocation and one free airfare per year to Perth.
- Staff benefits across the group include discount on accommodation and food and beverage at all Prendiville Group venues