This website is fully managed by the Australian Hotels Association WA (AHAWA).
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. AHAWA may modify this agreement at any time, and any modification shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the website.
You acknowledge and agree:
- AHAWA is not an agent for the jobseeker or the employer;
- AHAWA is not a party to any employment arrangement or agreement and bears no responsibility or liability to either the job seeker or the employer;
- any terms agreed and/or entered into in relation to any role advertised, or the work to be provided is binding between the job seeker and the employer only;
- any payments that are to be made as a term of any employment arrangement or agreement are between the job seeker and the employer only;
- AHAWA bears no liability in relation to any interactions between the job seeker and the employer either before or following any employment arrangement or agreement;
- AHAWA gives no guarantee of the continued availability of any advertised job and will not be liable to any job seeker should an employer have filled the advertised vacancy at any time prior to removal of the job advertisement from the website;
- AHAWA is not responsible for the performance of any employment arrangement or agreement, deliverables or representations made by either the job seeker or the employer;
- the job seeker and employer are solely responsible for all information, material, and/or any content uploaded, sent or added to the website or otherwise provided in relation to any role advertised, job application or subsequent employment arrangement or agreement;
- the job seeker and employer warrant and represent that any and all information provided to AHAWA is accurate, true and correct, and if any of that information is no longer correct or accurate, the job seeker or employer will update or correct any of that information held by AHAWA as soon as practicable;
- the job seeker and employer will not upload, post, send or add any material or content that is unlawful, infringing or defamatory;
- the job seeker and employer warrant and represent they own all intellectual property rights in any content or material uploaded to the website, or if not the author, they warrant and represent they have all necessary rights and approvals to upload or post the content and material; and
- the job seeker and employer will indemnify, defend and hold AHAWA, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees), or other expenses that arise from or in relation to any content or material posted by the job seeker or employer.