A Full Time Hotel Night Manager is required for one of Western Australia’s Top Resorts.
Abbey Beach Resort is situated 2 ½ hours South of Perth nestled on the beachfront of Geographe Bay amidst landscaped gardens and lakes and at the gateway to the famous Margaret River Region.
The Resort comprises a Café, Brasserie Restaurant and busy Function Centre catering for meetings and conferences.
The successful applicant, will report directly to the Owners but must have the following experience/attributes;
The Resort is seeking someone with Front Office experience
The successful candidate:
· Must be able to work unsupervised
· Has exceptional customer service
· Able to work night shift hours (10pm – 6am)
· Have the ability to perceive the needs and interact with guests
· Ensure accurate hotel charges have been posted to rooms
· Check in & Check out guests
· Switchboard and reservation operations
· An ability to work with in a customer focused team
· The ability to be a team player, hands on leader,
· Will need to have 3- 5 years Front Office experience, Opera PMS experience (not essential),
· Will require leadership qualities
· Be flexible and reliable
· Good numerical skills
The successful applicant will be responsible for all Night Auditing duties 3-4 nights a week, with 1-2 afternoon shifts on a rotating roster.
The salary being offered is $57,000.00 per annum.